Fall is fabulous! I live in LA so the changing leaves are few and non-existent but I love being inspired by the seasons to change up some things in my interior spaces. Let the outdoors inspire your interiors and bring in some autumn decor elements to fully embrace the season. Here are some of my favorite inspiration and DIY ideas for fall decor…
- Add a cozy knit or plaid throw blanket for fall cuddle-fests. See tips on Styling Plaid Shirts in your fall wardrobe.
- Or knit a pumpkin…or buy one off Etsy.
- DIY autumn leaf lanterns from No Wooden Spoons bring the fall elements of orange leaves and a warm candle glow.
- DIY autumn leaves wall art – just press leaves and glue them on cardstock then hang them in a grid on your wall! Love this look.
- Organic elements like berries, dried corn and pine cones are easy DIYable accents for tables, centerpieces and fireplace mantles.
- DIY Wood Pallet Art brings in a simple and cozy rustic wood vibe. Or make a DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table!
- Mini pumpkins in lanterns look architectural on a stoop.
Happy Autumn everyone!
(images via: threemangoseeds, LexaLex Etsy,No Wooden Spoons, farmgirlfollies, perfectlyimperfect, roomsinbloom, cozybiscuit.blogspot, topdreamer, birdietobie.blogspot, ruffledblog, decorpad, miloandmitzy.blogspot, conrantalkingshop.com)