Dressing up for Halloween is so fun…especially when you can be an evil sorceress with lace glued to your face! Annnnd, that’s exactly what this costume is, just a little bit of lace trim from the fabric store, glued to my hairline with some eyelash glue. Super easy and super evil! Just add some extreme makeup and a badass attitude and you’re ready to flirt and fright!
For more DIY halloween costume ideas see: DIY unzip your true colors halloween make-up, Easy mythical halloween make-up, Last minute halloween costume ideas, Hallow’s eve re-cap,Whimsical costume inspiration , and Halloween costume make-up inspiration
- clear adhesive eyelash glue
- lace trim (from the fabric store)
- measure the lace to the length of your forehead
- cut the lace to size – tip: keep in mind the design of the lace and cut along an edge that makes it end gracefully
- put eyelash glue on one side of the lace, let it get slightly tacky and place it on your forehead – removal note: this stuff is sticky so be prepared to wash the glue out of your hair after you remove the lace trim