Collectively at the Mr. Kate office, we have some funny salt and pepper shakers! As the holiday season is approaching, besides the gift of Mr. Kate jewelry or phone cases, we think fun/funny salt and pepper shakers are the perfect host/hostess gift! Here are some from our personal collections and a few others I found trolling the internets.
Shake it like a salt n’ peppa shaker!
- These little piggies season your food! My friend Audrey gave these cuties to me for a bday gift…they’re so cheeky! She got them at the amazing store Pygmy Hippo.
- Duuuuh, it’s Santa Claus dressed as a native american riding a horse! Emma got these as a gift for her mom. The santa is the salt and the horse is the pepper… too cute/weird!
- A drunk butler and an aroused maid? What’s going on here? Not quite sure but pretty sure it’s hilarious!
- Sure, totally normal and not at all creepy, these Baby Leg Salt and Pepper shakers from Etsy are hilarious!
- Milk glass is so cool and these Vintage Milk Glass shakers are simple and textured.
- Do you like your salt and pepper fresh off the vine? These Vintage Grape Shakers are super cool!
- Or DIY your own salt and pepper shakers by poking holes in baby food or jam jars and adding chalkboard paint labels! From TwentyFiveDesignBlog and SweetPaul.