My fav five things for this Fall/Autumn were hard to narrow down – I like a lot of things – but it’s a fun challenge to name 5 different favorites in 5 different categories for my Autumn must haves. Watch the video above to see why I genuinely like and use all of these things and comment below with your top 5 for Fall!
BTdubstep, don’t miss our Black Friday Sale coming up, duuuh, this Black Friday! Stay tuned for more info!
Just like I did for Fav Five: Summer, here is my list of favorites in:
- food/beverage: Nespresso Essenza and Milk Frother
- beauty: Lorac Pro to-go Pallet
- music: 60’s doo-wop station on pandora
- clothing/accessories: Fedora with raw cut edges
- jewelry: Mr. Kate Icicle Convertible Earrings
- The Nespresso Essenza and Milk Frother is like something from the alien land of genius Italian coffee makers (you know that land?) – anyways, I was on a green tea kick for a couple years but recently got back into drinking coffee thanks to this little bugger. It’s so crazy easy to use, fast and ummm, delish! Forgettabout Starbucks, this stuff is faster and better and the milk frother gives you the option to make your own cappuccinos and lattes in a flash. I use soy milk or creamer in the frother and it whispers it into a luxurious froth. The pods are easy to order on Amazon and I keep them in a little jar on the kitchen counter because they’re cute!
- Music is so important for vibes and when I get stressed I love oldies and specifically 60’s doo-wop station on Pandora because it is impossible to feel mad when you listen to harmonies and doo doo doos.
- One of my favorites from the new Winter Rose collection these Mr. Kate Icicle Convertible Earrings I designed to be the DIY of earrings because you can wear them with as many icicle charms as you like! They are lightweight and I always love to mix metals.
- I bought this Fedora with raw cut edges at Zara but it is such a great DIY inspiration for any felt hat you may have or find at a thrift store or flea market. Simply use a pair of scissors to cut a raw edge on the hat for a funky, updated look!
- I seriously use this Lorac Pro to-go Pallet every day. It’s a great way to pack light for a trip, etc. and I love the mix of cream, brown and black eyeshadows in both metallics and mattes plus the blush and bronzer colors on the other side and at $38 it’s a total steal!