Last minute shopping still? Me too! I always think the hardest people to shop for are dudes, guys, bros, your dad, whomever of the man persuasion that you have in your life. Around the holidays you may be confronted with the task to buy one or more dudes a gift. So, for all the people out there that need a guy’s gift, here is my guy’s gift guide! Get some more ideas from my Gift Guide For Everyone On Your List and comment below and chime in with your own guy’s gift ideas!
- Probably the weirdest gift in the guide: a Foam Roller! We all know most guys are inflexible and never stretch, but it’s so important! A foam roller helps them stretch in a manly way (because it hurts) and works wonders for anyone with sore backs, legs, necks, etc. I love mine and use it whenever I’m feeling tight. Get it for your sore dad! Watch this video to see a full body roll out routine.
- Mr. Kate jewelry is for guy’s too! Joey legit wears his WEIRD necklace and Every Rose Has Its Thorn earrings (in antique gold) every day! I love a guy in funky jewelry and if your dude has pierced ears and/or a sense of humor, these are great gifts for him!
- Monocle Speaker is this cool speaker that they sent me and I now totally use! You plug it in to your phone or computer and blast your tunes. The design is sleek and funky and you can use it as a monocle earpiece by holding it up to your ear. It’s small and can easily be thrown in a backpack, etc. I think this is a great gift for a guy who likes music! ($40 to $60)
- Annnd, look how cute does it look plugged in to a Mr. Kate phone case!
- My sister got Joey a beer-making kit last year and he used it and made a batch of pretty decent home brew! Urban outfitters carries them and it’s a great gift for the do-it-yourselfer-dude or beer enthusiast.
- Joey wears funky socks and I think it’s so fun! Shop funny socks and underwear from places like Topman
- I got a Tense Wood Watch for Joey last year for his birthday and he wears it nearly every day and gets compliments on it from fellow dudes all the time. They’re affordable and uniquely stylish! ($129 to $230)
- Urbanears headphones – love the matte grey!
- Haha, such a cute DIY idea! If you’re looking for a casual and fun gift, decorate some beer or soda bottles to look like rudolph!