WHAT ARE THESE…PROPS FOR A LEPRECHAUN? haaa, I couldn’t help but reference Zoolander on this DIY beacuse we made leprechaun-sized, party photo props! Of course, this DIY is in honor of St Patrick’s Day which is coming up (March 17th) and what better way to celebrate than to steal a leprechaun’s tiny pot of gold and pose for a selfie!? Below, learn how to make your own lerprechan photo props and use them with friends, style them on your desk for some festive flair or, share them with a leprechaun! Happy wear green or get pinched day!
- construction paper in various colors
- glitter paper
- hot glue gun
- little jar and pom poms (for display)
- Outline your leprechaun accessories onto your construction paper using a pencil – I drew: a top hat, eyebrows and soul patch, pot of gold, pipe, liquor bottle, shamrock and green lips
- Cut out the props along the outline
- Cut out and hot glue on glitter paper embellishments like a square for the liquor bottle label, a band for the top hat or the gold for your pot of gold.
- Hot glue your props to toothpicks – remember to place the toothpicks to one side of some of the props to make them easier to hold for picture posing.
- Display your props in a cute jar (I used green pom poms to raise up the bottom so the props would stick out) and enjoy!