Decorate your home this Easter with some customized burlap egg family wall art! Because, why not?!
To watch the video in which this DIY was featured, check out ‘3 Cute N’ Easy Easter DIYs’!
- a picture frame
- large paper for art that fits your frame – I used a thick yellow piece of paper from the craft store
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- burlap – or fabric of your choice
- contrasting paper for the eggs’ accessories (I used a chrome and yellow scrapbooking paper)
- permanent marker
- Use permanent marker to draw egg shapes on your burlap and cut them out.
- Use your pencil to draw out little features and accessories for your eggs on your accent papers – I did hair for Joey and I and ears and tails for the kitties.
- Plan your layout for your egg shapes, making sure they will fit within the frame, then hot glue in place and hot glue your paper accents on or behind the edge of your fabric eggs.
- Place your new art back in the frame and flaunt it in your house!