If you can’t already tell, I HEART accessories! Accessories really individualize a look or outfit and I often document my daily accessories on my Instagram. ‘It’s all in the tie bits!’ I like to say. Here is a round-up of some of my favorite accessory, make-up and nail moments from the past couple months. Follow me on Instagram @mrkatedotcom here! xx
Above I’m wearing the Mr. Kate BeautyMarks in silver and black!
- These Christian Louboutin Nymphette Lace-up shoes were a b-day gift from my sis and I’m totally obsessed with the plastic meets satin combo.
- Having an all-seeing goddess kind of day with the Mr. Kate Goddess necklace and Conjure Feather ring.
- Rosey, throny and glittery with this nail art, Charlotte Rose ring, Thorn Midi ring and Alchemist band ring.
- False lashes, Tiny Ear cuffs, Saber earrings and Saber necklace while shooting OMG We Bought A House!
- Bucket Feet sneakers while having Sunday brunch at the Farmer’s Market
- This was a regram from happy customer JennyMayMeyers who used her Mr. Kate BeautyMarks to DIY on a ceramic cow skull! Love!
- My favorite matte pink lipstick shade is Please Me by MAC
- Tiny triangle BeautyMarks moment around my eyes on a lazy weekend day.
- Unicorn-Cat Roxanne looking super regal in her Mr. Kate Alicorn Necklace
- Picnic-ing with one of my bff’s Alex who is wearing her Finx Cuff in yellow gold and I’m wearing mine in white gold!
- Speaking of Finx Cuffs, Winston loves his in rose gold!
- A powerful punch with the Web ring
- One of my all time favorite rings the Feather Cuff ring can be worn either way!
- Totally stacked in all Mr. Kate jewelzzzz – I love wearing an arm/finger party like this with a jeans and t-shirt outfit to bring in some funk!
- Glitter on the inner corners of your eyes can really make them pop!
- One of my favorite manicures ever done on my little sister Tess by nail artist Amie Morimoto.