After a busy spring/early summer writing and producing the #mrkatebook (stay tuned for its release!) and moving in to our OMG We Bought A House, Joey and I REALLY needed this vacation. Bora Bora was everything we could have possibly wanted and more. It was truly a magical trip. Watch the video above for our video diary and see all the pics below.
My strappy front white bra is from Free People.
Some trip highlights:
- The aqua colored sea water, white sand and tropical landscape
- Our over-water bungalow room at the hotel – The Four Seasons Bora Bora
- Waterproof cases for our Kindles (Atlas cases) and iPhones (the Watershot cases which worked great) so we could read and take photos/video in the water!
- Swimming with sharks and stingrays
- Wearing colorful bathing suits
- Eating amazing local food
- Coconut water fresh from a coconut
- Massages with coconut oil infused with real gold flakes
- Wearing no makeup
- Driving a bug racer around town
- Jet skiing around the island
- Getting tattoos to remember our trip! Joey’s tattoo is the moutains of Bora Bora and mine are triangle symbols of balance, transformation and exploration.
Comment and please let us know what you think! xx