Vlog #2! Joey is driving us to a meeting, so I apologize for the bumpy ride! It’s a mid week check in where I talk about lots of things from Halloween costumes – remember our Breaking Bad costumes? – to the very important Breast Cancer and Rett Awareness month, to interior designing and dry shampoo. Photos and more info below…
See more photos of how I styled these Halloween Costumes From My Closet here!
The very versatile Third Eye Eyepatch!
Shop This Moodboard:
- Desk: Reclaimed wood / steel desk
- Crystal chandelier: Antique Parisian style chandelier
- Metal Chandelier: Satin brass chandelier with shades
- Accent chairs: Hand carved Maharaja chair
- Buffet: Black Chateau cabinet
- Couch: Clean lines tufted Chesterfield sofa
- Coffee table: Wire base, glass top coffee table
- Rugs: Red base Persian Rugs
- Accent Lamp: The Mr. Kate for Lamps Plus lampshade on clear apothecary base to bring in hand drawn, black and white pattern!
Please comment and let me know what you want me to vlog about next!