Who doesn’t love a chic banana? These banana stars were featured on ‘Mister Sister! Episode 6: Luxurious Living Room Before & After’ if you missed it, watch it here!
DIY Banana Photos
- Permenant marker
- Spray adhesive
- White or colored poster board for photo backdrop
- Computer and photo editing program like iPhoto or Photoshop
- Store-bought frames with mattes – I got the large ones for Tess’ living room at Ikea
- Decorate your bananas with the permenant marker ( I wrote Chanel No. B) or glitter and rhinestones (use the spray adhesive to make them stick)
- Take photos against the paper backdrop and upload them to your computer
- Edit the photos to your liking and order prints in a size that will fit your frames – I like to use GrannyStone
- Frame your prints and hang them on the wall!