Baby it’s cooooold outside. I mean, not really here in LA but it’s getting chillier and I know a lot of you across the world are now dealing with cooler temps. If I’m being honest, it’s not my favorite to be chilly but I do welcome cozy fabrics, knits, boots and hats so there’s a cozy lining to the drop in degrees.
This outfit it kind of my version of a business warrior. I think you could wear something like this to work or out and about on a chilly day. You could also put a warmer trench type coat over it if needed. You’ll see some hints of our brand new Roses Are Gold BeautyMarks in rose gold as well as a matte and shiny half moon manicure… well, half moon on one hand and reversed half moon aka crescent moon on the other. Because #whynot!
For more winter styling check out, ‘OOTD: Acid Washed Winter‘
- hat: Zara – similar here
- turtleneck halter shirt: Vena Cava – similar here
- skirt: Catherine Malandrino – similar here
- tights: Not Too Tights
- batwinged cardigan: American Apparel – similar here
- boots: MIA – similar here
- jewelry: Mr. Kate Treasure Cuff, Cuillére Cuff, Geo Diamond Cocktail Ring, Weird Cuff Bracelet, Worm Cuff, Pixie Ring, Forest Reflection Ring, Petal To the Metal Necklace, & Treasure Ring