DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor?
For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘
DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects
- Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones I used: large cow skull, medium, & teeny tiny. Ceramics: bowl, vase, large vase, & little frog
- Mr. Kate BeautyMarks in whatever color / metallic color you like
- paper towels
- spray sealant
- Make sure the surface you are going to BeautyMarks is clean and dry before starting.
- Cut out the BeautyMarks design you like and take the plastic off before you place it face down on the area you want to transfer.
- Use a wet paper towel to throughly dampen the back of the BeautyMarks paper, hold for 15-20 seconds and peel the paper off to reveal the design now on your object!
- Use the spray sealant once you are finished to secure your art for a long life