A perfect DIY to give yourself or someone else a luxurious smelling oil for after the bath! Lovely smelling candle from By Rosie Jane.
For the video tutorial click here.
Vanilla Bean Infused Body Oil
- coconut oil
- or sesame oil
- or jojoba oil
- vanilla beans – find at the grocery store in the spice isle
- vintage (looking) glass bottles with corks
- basting syringe or funnel
- gold beads
- kraft paper
- Cut a piece of vanilla bean and push it inside the apothecary bottle.
- Fill up your bottle with 1/3 coconut oil, 1/3 jojoba oil, and 1/3 sunflower seed oil – this ratio is up to you, you could use all of just one oil if you want.
- Cork or cap your bottle and add a handmade tag tied on with some twine!
- Use this oil after a shower or bath or throughout the winter to refresh dry skin! The longer you let the vanilla bean sit the better the oil will smell!