We’re all guilty of those get-up-and-rush-to-get-dressed days with the sacrifice often being an uninspired, overall look. I always have a better day when I feel good about what I’m wearing and feel like the time I spent getting ready expresses my sense of style – it’s an easy mood lifter! In today’s Closet Remix Challenge: 5 More Minutes, I encourage you to take just 5 extra minutes on those busy days to take a hum-drum look to a much more a fabulous level.
You all deserve to take that extra 5 more minutes to feel good about yourself!
Thanks Target Style for having cute stuff that elevated these looks!
The Running Errands
Take 5 more minutes to elevate your casual jeans, tee and flip flops errands outfit with an equally cozy plaid button-up, comfy low wedges, a statmement necklace and a pop of lipcolor!
- boyfriend jeans: Mossimo
- plaid shirt: Merrona
- purse: similar style here
- comfortable wedges: similar here
- statement necklace: Mr. Kate V Collar
- lip gloss: NYX
The Work Day
Take 5 more minutes to elevate your skirt, turtleneck, tights and plain pumps to the next level and feel powerful at work with patterned tights, tall boots, layered necklaces and a DIY sock bun!
- turtleneck: Merona
- skirt: Mossimo
- tights: similar here
- boots: similar here
- sock for sock bun
- fringe bag: DIY instructions here
- earrings: deer studs & Mr. Kate Treasure Ear Cuff
- statement necklaces: Mr. Kate- Marquis Necklace, Geo Diamond 3-In-One Necklace, & Goddess Necklace
The ‘Date Night’
Take 5 more minutes to elevate your date night ensemble with a flirty chiffon top, leopard pumps, deep red lips, side part and braid and fancy phone case!
- black top: Xhileration
- black skinny jeans: Vanilla Star
- leopard heels: similar here
- lip gloss: dark red
- rings: Mr. Kate-Forest Reflection Ring, Geo Diamond Cocktail Ring, Dreamcatcher Lattice Ring, & Feather Cuff ring
- earrings: deer earrings & Treasure Ear Cuffs
- fancy phone case
- bobby pins
I hope these looks inspire you to take 5 more minutes with your style expressions! What’s your favorite outfit? Comment and let me know! xo
Thanks to Target for sponsoring this video! Affiliate links used throughout this post.