I love me a good hat and parties are that special time where cute crowns and party hats are an awesome accessory. I made this hat to party into 2015, is that where you’re going to wear yours? Are you going to style yours with a Starburst Necklace?
- Twist two or three pipe cleaners together to form a circle that fits around your head. Use a few more pipe cleaners wrapped around to reinforce the strength of your base circle.
- Dump and dollop of Mod Podge or white craft glue and a pile of glitter onto the wax paper.
- Roll the cotton balls around in the Mod Podge until they are fully covered and then roll them around in the glitter to fully disco-ball-ify them. Let dry for about an hour or so until the glitter feels hard and secure.
- Connect more pipe cleaners perpendicularly to the circle you’ve already created by twisting them into place. Then connect the other ends all together to form a pointed top over the round base. Use a spare pipe cleaner to secure all the loose ends together at the point of the hat/crown.
- Hot glue the glitter cotton balls to the top of your hat, you could use 1 or 3 like I did and now you’re ready to party and get that New Year’s kiss! Muah!