Hosting an Oscar party this weekend or any party in general? Why not DIY some champagne glasses to “wow” your friends! I love the varying width of stripes that we did but you could do whatever pattern or shape you can tape!
Get more hosting ideas with this ‘DIY Oscar Party‘
- rubbing alcohol
- paper towels
- Armor Etch
- masking tape
- x-acto knife
- champagne glasses (I got these at the 99 cent store)
- parchment or wax paper
- Clean your glasses with rubbing alcohol and let dry completely.
- Tape off your stripes with your masking tape. Use the x-acto knife to cut thinner pieces of tape if you want thinner stripes.
- Lay out the parchment or wax paper to protect your surface and put on your protective gloves.
- Paint on a THICK amount of the Armor Etch. If it isn’t thick, your etching will be splotchy, so don’t be stingy with it!
- Leave the Armour Etch on your glasses for 5-10 minutes – this is longer than they advise on the bottle but we found the etching was more even with more time.
- Wash off the glasses and get ready to PARTY!