Why dye your Easter eggs when you can dip them in glitter?!
To watch the video in which this + 2 other DIYs were featured, check out ‘DIWhyNot: Whimsical DIY Easter Decor‘
- small and large paper mâché eggs
- drop cloth
- white spray paint
- tacky glue
- 2 paper plates
- hot glue gun and sticks
- feathers (optional) to put in base of vase with sticks
- Spray paint the paper mache eggs on the drop cloth and let dry.
- Put some glue in one plate and some glitter in another and roll the base of an egg around in the glue and then coat in glitter. Let dry.
- For the hanging eggs: cut a little loop of string and hot glue it to the top of the eggs
- Display the large eggs in your drink tray and hang the little eggs from the branches. (TIP: I placed feathers that incorporated my color palette from the painting in the vase and around the eggs for a finishing touch.)