Are you ready to spice up your life and your countertops? Spice racks are one of those functional but sometimes not-so-cute kitchen counter dwellers…until now! I love this DIY Test Tube Spice Rack because it’s lovely and functional. The spices get to be seen through the clear glass with no labels and the wood-burned names keep you organized. The corks also add a nice vintage touch. Get the supplies list and how-to below!
Now that your spices are organized, how about organizing other things in jars with some ‘DIY Animal Jar Tops‘?
- an awesome spice rack
- 12 no.4 corks
- funnel (the spice rack we linked above comes with one, but in case you need a separate one)
- wood burning pen
- your dry spices
- Plug in your wood burning pen (careful the tip gets very hot), write out all of your spice names on the wood rack where the tube will go – you may want to practice your wood-burning technique on a scrap piece of wood first.
- Funnel the spices into the tubes.
- Snugly fit a cork in each tube.
- Display your new spice rack in your kitchen with pride!
Comment and let us know what you think! If you make one of your own please post using #mrkate so we can see! xo