Easter is hippity-hopping into our lives, which means it’s a great opportunity to get some Easter-inspired decor! I LOVE these DIY Pop Art Chocolate Bunny Photographs as art year round for their quirky, playful and pop art look. It’s super easy to do a chocolate bunny photoshoot and you can get very creative…and hungry.
The above photo I styled inspired by Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil but with a chocolate bunny spin on it!
For more fun Easter DIY’s check out ‘3 Cute & Easy Easter DIY’s‘
- poster board
- chocolate bunnies
- digital camera
- computer with photo editing program (I used Photoshop but you could easily use iPhoto too)
- painter’s tape
- Prep your white background by taping up a poster board to cover your surface and the wall behind it. (TIP: If you curve your poster board, you’ll minimize the shadows of our chocolate friends!)
- Bite into pieces of your bunnies to get them ready to model! Or style them however you want and tell those bunnies to “work it!”
- Edit your photos if needed in iPhoto, photoshop or other photo editing software (you could email them to yourself and edit them on your favorite phone photo app). I cropped, whitened the backdrop so it disappeared and up-ed the contrast.
- Print your edited photos from your home printer or print them bigger at a print shop or order prints online (it’s easy to do via iPhoto).
- Frame your photos to be the perfect conversation piece this Easter!