I am the first to say I love glamorous makeup looks with lots of products and false lashes etc. but sometimes it’s nice to simplify and go au natural with your makeup and products. I came up with these two transitional beauty looks inspired by late summer going into fall. They’re both centered around using a short list of natural beauty products that have great ingredients. Watch the video above and check out photos and a list of products below!
Naturally Bronzed with a Copper Smoky Eye
Natural makeup looks can be bold! This look qualifies as natural to me because I needed only a couple natural products to complete this look. I love a smoky eye because it really brings out your natural eye color and for fall it’s fun to play with your eyeshadow hue like I did with this copper/bronze shadow.
- I started with the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes.
- Prep your eyes for shadow with an eyeshadow primer and curl your lashes
- Set your concealer and primer and take down the shine on your face with a dusting of Bio Brightening Powder by W3LL PEOPLE
- Warm up the perimeter of your face and contour under your cheekbones with the Bio Bronzer Powder by W3LL PEOPLE
- With a fluffy shadow brush apply Elitist Mineral Eye Shadow in Golden Mocha by W3LL PEOPLE on your upper lids working into the crease. Smudge the same shadow along your lower lash line using a flat shadow brush.
- Apply a coat of black mascara on your upper and lower lashes. Done!
This transitional look keeps the bronzed skin look from summer but brings in some rich berry tones for fall.
- Follow steps 1 through 4 of the look above giving yourself a healthy bronzed glow and a nice goat of mascara on your lashes.
- Apply the Universalist Multi-Stick by W3LL PEOPLE on the apples of your cheeks using your finger to blend.
- On your lips use Nudist 2 Colorbalm in Fig by W3LL PEOPLE for a moisturizing berry stain.
- Fill in your brows with a brow pencil and feather in the line for a natural look. I styled this look with my hair up in a messy bun.
What’s your favorite look?