Cassie got swag! I’m so thrilled with how we were able to transform Cassie’s bedroom and add some much needed style to match her own personal flair. If you missed part one, make sure to check it out, here! Watch the video above to see how we took the room from drab to fab and made Cassie cry tears of joy!
List of paint colors and items we used in this design is below!
Shop the room:
- wall base base color: BEHR Premium Plus Ultra in Bit of Sugar in matte
- blue circle paint color: Behr in Flashy Sapphire in glossy
- double curtain rod
- curtain sheers
- blue curtains
- shag rug
- vintage chandelier (similar here)
- side lamps (similar here)
- bedding (similar here)
- animal bust
- accent chair
DIY Bold Circles Patterned Wall
- Use a large circular object (like a trash can lid) and a pencil to trace circles all over the walls. Have fun overlapping and spacing them out sporadically.
- Paint over the traced circles using a paintbrush. I wanted the circles to look imperfect and handpainted so I like that you can see the brush strokes.
- Let dry and enjoy!
See how we transformed this thrifted dresser here!
What do you think? Do you love it as much as Cassie does?