FLOATING LACE GHOSTS
- 8 Inch Styrofoam balls
- 6-8 yards of lace fabric
- Fishing wire
- Screw hooks
- Screw a screw hook into the top of a styrofoam ball. You can add glue to make it stick better. Let dry.
- Place the lace over the styrofoam ball and measure your length. Make it shorter on one side so it looks like it has more movement.
- Cut your lace and push the hook end through the fabric – since it’s lace it’s easy to pass the hook through a space in the lace pattern.
- Cut a 2 inch wide strip of lace and wrap it around the “neck” of the ghost gathered the lace and securing the styrofoam ball.
- Attach fishing wire with a basic double knot to two or three corners of your ghost lace as well as to the screw hook on the top of the head.
- Hang the ghosts to a tree with the fishing line and use the additional fishing line attached to the corners to make the ghost look like it’s in mid flight with “arms” outstretched.