I’m on Instagram on the reg. I definitely check in at least once a day and find it astonishing how diverse, creative, inspiring and funny it can be. So, we’ve rounded up our current favorite 17 Instagrams accounts to follow for everything from fitness, nails, art, cute animals and good vibes.
Want more Insta inspo? Check out my Instagram OOTDs!
1. It’s no secret I’m addicted to nail art and Eichimatsunaga (Eichi Matsunaga) is a true artist! He is a manicurist from Tokyo who kills it with every manicure. A must-follow for anyone needing nail art inspiration or for just pure nail voyeurism.
2. Groehrs is an adorably amazing instagram by artist Gretchen Röehrs, who appropriately describes her work as “Still playing with food.” So COOL!
3. There is no shortage of fitness inspiration or #fitspo on Instagram but some of them are too gratuitous or just down right scary. But not Alexajeanfitness! This totally fit trainer mama posts photos and, the best, videos of workouts you can do anywhere – no equipment required! I also love that her baby girl makes an appearance in nearly every video showing that she really is a mom just squeezing in a workout in her driveway. This account is a must-follow for anyone wanting to get fitness tips to work with a busy schedule.
4. I have been a fan of Jane Aldridge’s fashion blog, Sea of Shoes for years now and her Instagram also, does not disappoint. This girl has a sick sense of style and a co-starring shoe closet that dreams are made of. She and her mom, Judy, have amazing interior design skillz as well. Have a napkin near-by to sop up your drool when you’re scrolling Jane’s posts.
5. Homepolish is an interior design firm that does a range of always beautiful interiors. They have a clean and current aesthetic that is always inspiring.
6. If you’re a fan of interior design, chances are you’re already following Designlovefest. Bri Emery is the creative director of Designlovefest, a blogger and a travel addict living in Los Angeles. Her posts are quirky and delicious. Live vicariously through her in a colorful world of great design.
7. Californiadonuts, a California neighborhood favorite for over 30 years offers the raddest donuts you’ve ever seen like Lucky Charms, bacon, Oreo pandas and more, in donut form of course. They also do shapes so you can get donuts spelling something instead of a birthday cake. No matter what, their sugary snapshots will tickle you hungry.
8. Pumpkintheraccoon‘s Instagram bio reads, “This is the story of a rescued Bahamian raccoon called Pumpkin and her friends…” and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I. Need. A. Raccoon. NOW!
9. I have been lucky enough to get tattood by the legendary dr_woo_ssc a couple times. He is the master of delicate, fine line tattoos. See my little girl with big ideas tattoo here – which Woo said was the smallest face he’d ever tattood (at the time). He is LA based and so darn talented so while you’re waiting on his year-long waiting list for an appointment, you can get immediate inspiration from his Instagram account.
10. Thiswildidea is the brainchild of wanderluster Theron Humphrey where his adorable rescue dog is his muse. He travels all over in his SUV and his photos are Americana at its best.
11. Brooklyncartoons are cartoons for the digital generation. The bio reads, “Holding up the mirror to generation why.” It basically makes fun of Instagram while being an Instagram and it’s always good for a laugh.
12. Okaaay, another cute animal account because we can’t help it!! This one is Biddythehedgehog who is 4 years old and goes on adventures. It’s stupid cute. I need a hedgehog to hang out with my raccoon.
13. Streetartnews is a curated IG by Rom Levy showing the best street art from around the world. It’s totally badass!
14. Humansofny: Sure, the portraits are good, but what really makes this IG is his captions that give you an insight into these peoples’ lives. It’s intriguing and all over good vibes to learn about the individual stories from a vast array of people on the streets.
15. Tinyatlasquarterly photographer Emily Nathan’s online publication of photos from around the globe! Travel the world with a scroll of your phone!
16. Obsessed with fashion and fierceness? Topthatpose showcases the most creative images from fashion to dance. It’s like the best magazine editorial ever in one easy-to-view hub.
17. Baddiewinkle is in her late 80’s and THE COOLEST PERSON EVER!!! Helen Van Winkle is an 87 year old woman who created her own alter ego, Baddiewinkle, when she realized her love for raver clothes and culture! She’s besties with Miley and will, without a doubt, make you smile.
That concludes our list! Follow me on Instagram too! @mrkatedotcom