Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Home Forums Little Misters Hey Little Misters! Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Lauren Hoeffner
Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi lovelies!! This is my first time posting here. I’m Lauren & I’m from Lubbock, TX. And tomorrow I’m turning the big dirty-30!</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m not a particularly crafty person…but I do love trying diy crafts and projects! Even if they do tend to turn out as major fails. Trying is always an adventure. I really don’t have any super talents, or a fun job(just a bank teller here), and I haven’t been on any exciting trips…my current life is pretty basic, and for now, that’s ok! The most recent place I’ve visited is NOLA- I love that crazy city. It’s so beautiful, and its filled with so many interesting and questionable people. It’s so different from the conservative area that I live in, and I think that’s what draws me to it so much.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I do have a pretty amazing cat, Kitty Meow Meow. I LOVE watching snaps of Winston & Roxanne! I might be married, but I’ll forever be an old cat lady at heart.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>  You all have so many exciting and interesting experiences to share, and I really enjoy reading your posts!! I look forward to hanging out here more!</p>