Reply To: i need a mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate i need a mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply To: i need a mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Kate
Keymaster

Hi Kaasi,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story! It sounds like you have been through a lot. I think it’s so incredible that you want to be an interior designer, and I believe in you! If you haven’t already, I think you should join the Little Misters, which is a special community of creative and supportive individuals who are all connected over their relationship to the Mr. Kate brand and me! (They even have their own special forum!) I am always chatting with the Little Misters, and even get to do Google Hangouts or one-on-one chats with them sometimes, which is so cool!

Your teenage years can be such a rollercoaster, but it sounds like you have a great head on your shoulders and are motivated! That is the most important thing. Community is also so important, so I’d be so happy if you would have the Little Misters and myself be part of an inspiring, supportive community for you!

Please keep in touch!

Much love –

Kate