Creativity block πŸ˜”πŸ€”

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Creativity block πŸ˜”πŸ€”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant

Mr. Kate!

I need your help! Recently I have been dealing with creative block. I am such a creative person and I love to do things that take involvement and creativeness. But as time goes on, I find it harder and harder to think of things to do especially when I’m told that I have to make a certain thing . I have a art project due next Friday for marine biology but I have no idea what to do and I feel like I can’t think of any ideas. And there are so many requirements and things that need to be involved in it because it is being entered into a international contest. The main concept for this artwork is ocean pollution and help display awareness of how much ocean pollution has accumulated the population. And another catch is that we have to use actual trash. I was thinking of making a clay sculpture of a wave and covered that with trash to resemble the wave. But I am not sure how to get started and I have a week to get it done. I hope you can help me figure something out!

xo, Kaeli

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey!!

Hmm, I think your idea sounds really cool! I went to school and college and had to do all sorts of assignments that I wasn’t too inspired by, but it really just ends up being what you make of it!

Honestly, having to be creative within set parameters is really great practice. I have to do that now all the time when I’m designing for other people!

Good luck, and don’t doubt your instincts!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.