I dont know what to Call my style!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate I dont know what to Call my style!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Magnus Larsen
    Participant

I need help mr. kate,

I really want to get finished with my Moodboard for my new bedroom, but i dont know what my “style” is Called. I have a couple of pictures and i was wondering if you could help me with what style it is.

I hope youre able to help

kind regards Magnus

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="711"] This is the couple of pinterest pictures i have found that fit what i like.[/caption]

Anonymous
      Participant

Hey there Magnus!

just by looking at the pictures you have put up on here, I’d say your style inspiration for your bedroom is bohemian! With all the pattern and succulents, it would fall under boho. Although, I don’t believe that you have to stick to one specific style. I believe that incorporating different elements that you like, makes the room YOU!!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

Hey Magnus!

I love this moodboard! The repetition of cacti and succulents, 1960s inspired lamps, and earthy textures are really chic. My suggestion would be ‘vintage minimalism’ with areas of tumblr-esque negative space.

Thanks for your question! And thanks for your great suggestions too, Kaeli!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.