I'm gonna be a bridesmaid šŸ˜

Home Forums What Are You Wearing? I'm gonna be a bridesmaid šŸ˜

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gracesimmonds
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I’m sooooo excited to be a bridesmaid for my baby sister next year šŸ˜

I got to pick out the bridesmaids dresses (my sister in law and I are wearing dresses and my other sister is wearing a suit cos #whynot?! šŸ˜Š)

My sister wanted us to wear different dresses but in the same shade of navy blue. So I found a seller on Etsy selling infinity maxi dresses that she loved the colour of (I’ll be wearing it in the style pictured).

I made this mood board of my outfit for the wedding šŸ˜Š

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="301"] Bridesmaid outfit mood board šŸ’™[/caption]

The shoes are the exact style, except they’re flat sandals (couldn’t find a pic online of them).

Still not sure which of the hairstyles I’m going to go with, it’s closer to the longer style at the moment.

It’s also my birthday this month, so I’ll be treating myself to some new Mr. Kate goodness šŸ™ŒšŸ» I’m not sure yet if I’ll wear just one or layer the necklaces.

Anyway, just thought I’d share this here šŸ˜Š

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any style suggestions šŸ’™šŸŒ»

sandra hidgon
      Participant

Hey, it is really good and is the event over?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.