Sectional Problems

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Sectional Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rachael
    Participant

I’m conflicted. I’m in love with the Z Galleries couch, but it’s also $2700. I found the other couch on Wayfair that’s $1,200 and very similar, however, the color options are a little lighter or darker than the Z Galleries couch. I was thinking white would be the best option, but everyone is saying it will get dirty. The linen color looks too yellow. They can’t give me color samples either. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to spend $1,500 more on the Z Galleries couch, but I’m scared I will be disappointed with the Wayfair couch. Please Help!

Katherine Vann
      Participant

It looks stylish..

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

Hey Rachael!

I can see your predicament! I would say to not stress about the sofa color too much. Once it’s in the room, the shade differences won’t seem as drastic as they do online.

I recommend going with the darker Wayfair option. You can decorate wth throw pillows in various shades of white, and you’ll hardly notice the difference from the Z Gallerie option! Plus, you’ll have saved $1500, which is always a big bonus!

Hope this helps!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.