SUMMER BUCKETLIST?!

Home Forums Adventures in DIYing SUMMER BUCKETLIST?!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Janice Nyam
    Participant

Any ideas ? What are you planning on doing this summer that enjoy doing or you’ve never done before ??🤗

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Janice!!

I have so much planned for this summer!

Here’s the “short”list:

• Get our bathroom redone once and for all
        • Do more spaces for OMG We’re Coming Over
        • Read historical fiction books on a hammock somewhere, because I’ve been obsessssssed with Black Sails (a historical fiction pirate TV show) and Vikings (self explanatory 😉 ) Do you guys have any recommendations?
        • Go to Tuscany and stay in a villa and roam the vineyards (probably won’t happen, but I can dream)
        • Finish reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and actually follow her instructions to clean out my closet and tidy my LIFE!
        • Finish the office decorating and organizing so it’s beeeeaaaaautiful
        • See Hamilton
        • Ride the new LA Expo line from downtown to the beach
        • Work out and become a body builder

(JK on that last part of that last part!!)

What about everyone else?!

XOXO, Kate

Janice Nyam
        Participant

Hi KATE!

Wow! I envy your list 😍, stealing some of them btw 😉

i can’t wait for more OMG WE’RE COMING OVER’s! Can we recommend some youtubers ????

Oh and I have the medicine for your historioporosis (lack of historical fiction) ! OUTLANDER is what you’ve been craving! It’s a book turned TV show. So feel free to start with what feels right in the moment 🤗 I’m kind of known on the streets as the TV therapist! Trust me, OUTLANDER is the cure! It’s on the starz channel.

I watched the first episode of Vikings and enjoyed it very much. I just never got around to continue the show. But now, it on my summer watchlist! 😽 I’ll give Black sails a shot as well!!

I’m currently watching WAYWARD PINES S1 and the 8th episode gave me the oh damn chills and I can’t wait to jump back in! Also, CONTAINMENT is my favorite show at the moment! This weeks episode was the most entertaining , suspenseful, scary, emotional episode I’ve seen in a while!! So sad it wasn’t renewed for a second season 🙁

You should so sell some of your stuff on poshmark!

So glad that you now have your own studio! I almost cried when I found out! We’ve come so far and it’s so cool that we get to experience it with you!

See Hamilton? I wish I would sell my limbs for a ticket. Are you in the market for some ? 😳😳😳😳  But I hope you find tickets!

My number one thing on my summer bucket list is to

1. Establish and keep growing my photography business & YouTube channel!

I’m positive you’ll accomplish all the things in your list and even more!

#splendidjanie 🙂

Thaline Briers
          Participant

Hello everone!

First of all, I hope that everybody can check-off all the things on their bucketlists and have an awesome and unforgettable summer.

Now, I don’t really have a bucketlist but what I am going to do this summer will make this summer the most important one of my life. I’ll be leaving my precious family and friends AND CATS :(, to go live in another country for two whole months.

As I already told on the Little Misters FB page, I am studying to become a veterinary nurse. As part of my studies I have to do a work placement in an animal hospital. My school gave me the opportunity to have an amazing international experience and do a work placement in another country. So I took this opportunity and chose… LONDON BABY!
            I also had the luck that my boyfriend, who almost finishes his studies, had an amazing job offer in London for the next six months. So he will accompany me and we’ll share a flat, how romantic! 😉
            So while doing my work placement, I’ll have to show everybody what I am worth and hope to also get a job offer. If I don’t, I’ll have to deliver pizzas or scrape dog-poop of the streets of London to earn some money… ;s

Apart from my ‘work’ there, I’ll hope to do:

– Read a lot of new books, because I love to read.
            – Drink a lot of Brittish tea, with my pinky up offcourse ;).
            – Do more DIYs.
            – Going to concerts and festivals, if it’s not tóó expensive.
            – Just enjoy the little things that make me happy, everyday.

So yeah, I hope my summer will be amazing because my future depends on it.

Good luck everybody with your bucketlist!

XOXO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.