Missing teeth – What to do?

Home Forums #nojudgement Missing teeth – What to do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cynthia Heyward
    Participant

Hey!! I’m an interior designer and I have just started my career. This is the happiest moment of my life but I know happiness won’t last for long and I’m in that situation.
      A few weeks back, I was redesigning my house. My brother and I were arranging our new sofa set. All of a sudden I tripped and fell down hitting my face. My upper front teeth( 2 ) were broken and it started to bleed. I was so worried about the situation and I have no idea what to do. I kept ice pack and applied ointment as I have dental fear since my childhood. But the bleeding did not stop and my brother took me to Oshawa dental clinic.
      My brother asked the dentist if they could extract my broken teeth. I told them that I don’t want to live the rest of my life without teeth. I’m just 28 years old and the thought of living with missing teeth at this age is worrying me. I asked the dentist if I could get a cap over this broken teeth. The dentist said that my teeth are already damaged and it would be better to extract them. They also said that I could get dental implants to replace my missing teeth. Has anyone here got dental implants or dentures to replace your missing teeth? I would like to know whether it will look artificial. I prefer a natural looking teeth as they are the upper front teeth. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.