Have you started Back-To-School Shopping Yet?

Home Forums What Are You Wearing? Have you started Back-To-School Shopping Yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mr. Kate
    Keymaster

Hey Everyone!!

Although I’m a few years past school, I just love the back-to-school season. It’s such a creative rush and there’s so much inspiration and fresh energy, which is most welcome in the dead of summer.

What I love most is that this season always provides an opportunity to reinvent yourself. Between June and September you can become a completely new person! Or just an updated version of the flawless wonder you already are.

So tell me/ show me — What have you started shopping for in preparation for fall? I have some back-to-school projects cooking over here at Mr. Kate HQ that I can’t wait to share with you, but I want to see what you all are thinking and planning, too!

XOXO,

Kate

Danielle Campbell
      Participant

Well my school has a dress code ( yuck) that restrains my classmates and I from wearing what we want! The only shirts we can wear have to have a collar. For me, a collar is constant turtlenecks. This year I’m focusing on jumpsuits as my main style pieces, wearing turtlenecks underneath along with my favorite platforms. I made a pintrest for my back-to-school online budget, so I can keep being stylish without breaking my bank!

Amantha Hons
        Participant

I just started a new job this summer and fall is always one of my favorite seasons to dress for, so I’m excited to try and style some new business-cas (emphasis on the casual – YAASS to working for a creative agency!) outfits for work! I always love boots and booties and already own like five pairs, so that is my go-to piece for fall outfits. I’m hoping to pair them with skirts, skinny slacks or cigarette pants and sweaters! I’m excited to see what you’ve got planned to show us for fall styling Kate!

prashant arya
          Participant

nope currently seeking colleges only for admission and after that I will go on for searching the accessories for back to college. can you suggest me some ideas what to buy and what not.

Essay writing service ESSAYERUDITE.COM https://essayerudite.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.