Reply To: Redoing bedroom

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Redoing bedroom Reply To: Redoing bedroom

Mr. Kate
Keymaster

Hey there!

Thanks for posting! If you’re trying to decide what you want to do with your room, I would start by making a Pinterest board specifically for that space. Save pictures that you like, ones that have ideas you’d like to implement, and just rooms that you’d like yours to emulate. Once you have a good collection of pictures, you can use those to find common themes or ideas that you like! It’s all about your taste, and this is a great way to find out what you like.

Then, it’s all about finding ways to bring those ideas in to your room. You have a good space to work with, and good priorities in wanting to keep it clean and organized, so I’m sure it will turn out amazing!

As far as organization tips, I think the most important thing is that you have enough storage for everything and a place that each thing goes. If you find that you need some more storage, I have tutorials for some storage solutions that are cute as decor too! The DIY Wall Pockets and the DIY Crate Wall from Jessie’s place that we just did for OMG We’re Coming Over are both great options!

Good luck with your room! Let me know if you have any more questions!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team