Hey Little Misters!

Home Forums Little Misters Hey Little Misters!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Janice Nyam
    Participant

Do you have a blog yet? I’d love to check it out! I love photography and I’m trying to create my website / blog as well and I’m doing so much research on it. Here’s a link that might helpย http://www.blogtyrant.com/start-a-fashion-blog/

http://aprettierweb.com/7-fashion-bloggers-who-use-wordpress/

Hope u find it helpful!

Barbara Parsons
      Participant

Hey Party people!

Looks like you all are way more adventurous than I am! I haven’t really traveled a lot, but hope to one day get a job that gives me the flexibility to do so!!

If I could go anywhere rn, I’d travel to see my family around the globe: California, New Zealand, England and Australia! I’m also planning to go on a backpacking trip in Europe, there are so many incredible and historic places I want to see!!

Sarah_Coria
        Participant

Heyyyyy fellow little misters! ๐Ÿค— I love reading about everyone! I haven’t traveled as much as y’all, but I plan to! So far my favorite places I’ve been to are Colorado and L.A. I am dying to go to New York, Europe, and DISNEY WORLD! I’ve had the dream to go to DW since I was a kid, but haven’t been able to make it there yet. One day I will though!
          Some stuff I LOVE- DIY’s and Mr Kate of course (!), coffee & hot tea, food especially chocolate and sandwiches, music, movies, estate sales, garage sales, going to open houses pretending we’re in the market to buy, laughing, and just having fun ALL the time! I’m married to the most amazing man in the world. I have 2 dogs who are my babies. Sheldon, a Maltese, is the boss of the house. And Jefferson, dachshund/boxer mix, is my profile picture. He’s my sweet weirdo. They both LOVE socks so my apt is covered in them. We are thinking about adding a kitty to the mix. Watching Winston and Roxanne on snapchat makes me want a fluffy kitty so bad! We’ll prob get one eventually. ๐Ÿฑ
          My husband and I love creating and DIYing together. We watch all of the Mr Kate videos together. ๐Ÿ’— Joey and Kate are our favorite celeb couple. They make us laugh so much! ๐Ÿ˜‚
          I graduated college with my Bachelors in music and associates in theology, but I’m not doing anything with either. Unless you count smule. โ˜บ๏ธ I’m the purchasing manager for an engineering company which I actually enjoy. My husband is in IT, but he’s not your normal computer geek. He’s also a musician and can play piano, drums, and guitar. We often talk about starting an 80’s rock inspired band one day. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป๐ŸŽค
          Ok I’ve gone on for far too long. You guys are all great! I’m excited to be a part of this community and get to know you all! Love to all! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿพโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿง€๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡

elisa olivares
          Participant

Hello! I’m Elisa! I love the Mr.Kate Street team!! Like Adan I’ve been following the Mr.Kate for awhile now!! I love “A hot Glue Gun Mess” . I’m always in trouble for DIYING and making a mess but hey my creations are gold to me! I really love the style part of Mr.Kate because my sister always told me to never mix blues and never mix patterns but the mantra here isย Why Not! That’s how I’ve been living my life whenever I do something I ussally might not do I just say Why Not! Anyways, I’m excited for these forums and hearing more about everyone!!

Mr. Kate
            Keymaster

Wow you did such an amazing job pulling that room together Lori! Love what you did with the maps! And hi Taylor and Frankie!

Mr. Kate
              Keymaster

Yay Madeline look at those sewing skills! That dress is amazing! Iris is so cute and Bella sounds like an amazing tiny being!

Keeping up with a blog can be a challenge, but I say just try to blog every day about something. The posts on the Mr. Kate blog have gotten a lot more robust over the years but if you go back a few years, when I first started, you’ll see how random the posts were. Some days I’d just post one photo, or write about something that was on my mind. I think the exercise of blogging every day forces you to examine your life from an editorial stance, ‘what cool thing have I done or realized or made today that I can share with the world?’ and if the answer is, ‘I’m feeling uninspired!’ write about that! Being honest and in the moment is a great discovery process to see what you resonate with and what your readers want to see more of.

Best of luck and thanks for posting!

xp

– mr. kate

Kelly Hanelt
                Keymaster

Luck be a Little Mister today!! Look at the swag bag Denise is winning for the third #littlemisterschallenge!

It includes …

NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
                  Gold Radiance Face Mask set
                  OGX Moroccan Sea Salt Spray
                  NYX Ombre Blush in Insta Flame
                  NYX Sculpt & Highlight Face Duo
                  NYX Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour
                  Essie Nail Polish in Berried Treasures and Viva Antigua!
                  NYX Butter Gloss in Pink Buttercream
                  NYX Full Throttle Lipstick
                  NYX Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry
                  And last, but never everrrrr least: Cosmic BeautyMarks!!

Damn Denise, back at it again with winning the beauty swag bag of dreams!

Jenna Rabel
                  Participant

Lori โ€“ I love your map gallery wall! The layout is great!

Madeleine โ€“ Have you set up Instagram account switching? I was having the hardest time keeping up with my photography/design account (@stuffjennadoes) until I set up account switching which made it so much easier since you donโ€™t have to log out and log back in all the time! P.S. Your cat is so cute and Iโ€™m sure Bella is as well ๐Ÿ˜€

Sarah โ€“ Iโ€™ve never been to Disneyworld either!! Aghh I have been ding to go my whole life, I love Disney too! And I am totally on the same page with you with going to open houses. I love going to model homes and seeing the cool design choices they made and brainstorm ideas for my future dream home ๐Ÿ˜‰ Jefferson is so cute and Dachshunds are my favorites so if heโ€™s even part dachshund Iโ€™m sure heโ€™s the best! I canโ€™t wait until I move this fall to a semi-permanent place so that I can actually get dogs of my own!

Denise โ€“ That swag bag looks awesome! Tell us how the products are! Iโ€™m curious!

kaitlyn greene
                    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m so excited for this forum, and super happy that it exists!

My name’s Kait and I currently reside in Orlando, FL. I work in ecommerce, but also get to be a part of an annual digital media conventionย called Playlist Live! I absolutely love my job, and getting to meet content creators all the time inspires me to create content for myself.

I’m into fashion, but along the lines of piecing outfits together. Since I live close to Disney World, DisneyBound-ing is something I enjoy doing – solely for the excitement of putting regular clothes together to create a themed outfit for the parks.ย I also enjoy making my own leggings.

I also see that everyone is a fan of traveling, and that’s no different for me. I’ll be in Anaheim in about 3 weeks for VidCon and Disneyland ๐Ÿ™‚

Janet Wood
                      Participant

Hey yall!

My name is Janet–I am 25 and from Atlanta. I am really new to Little Misters–and am honestly not sure if I have joined everything right! I am on the facebook group and now on this forum…so, if I am missing anything, let me know!

I graduated 3 years ago with a Bachelors in Psychology and after graduating I started working for my alma mater and went back to school and got another degree in Communications. I am now working in the travel industry and I love it! Traveling is basically my favorite thing to do, so I am glad it is incorporated into my work now! I live with 2 cats (technically they belong to my roommate…but I claim them.) One is super chatty and one is really quiet–so Kate’s snaps of Winston and Roxanne always make me think of my cats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lori–I am obsessed with the map wall. I have been collecting maps and may have to steal this idea to display them!

Janice–I think that is not creepy at all….because when I visit LA, I definitely plan to visit the studio…and take pics with that pink wall!! haha. ๐Ÿ™‚

Denise Olivares
                        Participant

Thanks so much for posting a picture, Kelly. I’m honestly so excited about winning the swag bag, it made my week! I’ll be sure to let you all know exactly how much I love everything. I’m so glad to see more people joining the LMs as well as the forum. Our little group of weirdos is growing in such a fantastic way!

Janet – I agree about that pink wall!

Brittany Hodnett
                          Participant

Hey y’all!

Well my name is Brittany and I’m #ahotgluegunmess! I’m 27 and from Texas. I am a surgical tech for a L&D floor. I’m thinking about heading back to school and becoming a PA. Lol I love everything DIY! You could kinda say I’m obsessed. I haven’t done as many as I would like but I’ve done enough that some of my local Micheal’s employees know me. I’m slowly taking over my boyfriend’s man cave/our spare bedroom. Let’s just say he isn’t too happy about that. I also love makeup. The boyfriend doesn’t understand why I need 50+ lipsticks and then when I try to explain some are matte, liquid, look the same color but they are different, etc. he just doesn’t understand lol. I’ll admit I have a problem (I do have a ton) but I do use almost all of it and what I don’t I give to my little sis. I also love love love jewelry and shoes! Like my life isn’t complete without them. I have yet to buy any Mr. Kate jewelry but one day I will! I’m in love with pretty much everything on the website! And those Winston panties give me life!! I don’t have any kids but I have a dog so close enough right? Lol but yeah she is pretty much like my child. A lot of my DIYs are for her. One day I hope to start a blog and/or a YouTube channel but right now I’m just doing me. I joined the little monsters on Facebook a few days ago and I’m so excited! I can’t wait to get to know y’all and see everything y’all do!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.