Bedroom color predicament

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bedroom color predicament

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Allison Parks Allison Parks 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThatOneOcelot
    ThatOneOcelot
    Participant

I have wanted to paint my bedroom for years, and haven’t had the opportunity. I might be able to now, but I’m not sure what color to use. I have a large east-facing bedroom with a lot of light, so I was thinking a nice medium grayish-blue, (I love blue) but I’m worried that some of the things I want to have in my room would clash. I’m not into super sophisticated bedrooms (for myself anyways) I would like it to be cozy, but very personal and quirky. I’m a geeky person so I have some collectible figures, and I make a lot of things I like to display. Often in random colors.

What would you recommend?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Allison Parks
    Allison Parks
    Participant

I honestly think a deep navy/royal blue would be absolutely beautiful. It goes with almost every color. It is fun but not crazy. I would try just on one wall since it’s pretty overwhelming and paint the others white. I think it would add a lot of depth while not overtaking your collectible figures. Plus I mean tardis blue is bomb!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.