Bedroom color predicament

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bedroom color predicament

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ThatOneOcelot
    Participant

I have wanted to paint my bedroom for years, and haven’t had the opportunity. I might be able to now, but I’m not sure what color to use. I have a large east-facing bedroom with a lot of light, so I was thinking a nice medium grayish-blue, (I love blue) but I’m worried that some of the things I want to have in my room would clash. I’m not into super sophisticated bedrooms (for myself anyways) I would like it to be cozy, but very personal and quirky. I’m a geeky person so I have some collectible figures, and I make a lot of things I like to display. Often in random colors.

What would you recommend?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Allison Parks
      Participant

I honestly think a deep navy/royal blue would be absolutely beautiful. It goes with almost every color. It is fun but not crazy. I would try just on one wall since it’s pretty overwhelming and paint the others white. I think it would add a lot of depth while not overtaking your collectible figures. Plus I mean tardis blue is bomb!

Samantha Golden
        Participant

I think that having an accent wall painted either your favorite color or covered with a fun wallpaper would be cool. Then you could make the other walls white with some nice shelves to display all your colorful collectible figures. That will make your collectibles stand out really well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.