Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Home Forums Little Misters Hey Little Misters! Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Jenna Rabel
Participant

Just read the email! That is so awesome that you have been to that many countries! I went on a month-long study abroad last summer to Namibia, Africa and it was amazing! We also spent some time in Zimbabwe at Victoria Falls where I bungee jumped off a bridge which I cannot wait to do again, it was so fun!! I’ve also been to Belize and Mexico ! I can’t wait to go back to Africa, but I also want to experience new countries! I have a friend stationed over in England so I want to visit Europe before his contract is up so as far as big ticket travels outside the U.S., Europe is next on my list! I just graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Agricultural Communications & Journalism and now do marketing for an awesome real estate development company and I love coming to work every day which I am so thankful for. I have a cat, Rascal, who is my world and a hamster, Jean ValJean, who hates everyone except my boyfriend. I love dachshunds (wiener dogs) so much that I pretty much look up new breeders and rescue organizations every couple of weeks which is so not good, but I can’t help it, they’re so cute! My birthday was a few days ago on Cinco De Mayo which is always fun and I am feeling 22! I’m not sure what else to say so I’ll leave it at that!