Reply To: Impromptu Family Reunion

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Impromptu Family Reunion Reply To: Impromptu Family Reunion

Mr. Kate
Keymaster

Hey Denise!!!

Um, FUN!! Even though last minute changes can cause a little bit of a kerfuffle at times, there is nothing better than a big family get together … and in the summer to boot!!

Since your get together will be outside, take inspiration from other traditional summer outdoor activities — then transform it to a big scale! I loved making this big crystal checkers game to play outside (tic tac toe could be a similar option!), and just made a video about DIY lawn games that the whole team got together to play and had so much fun!!!

Since this is a family reunion, and you’ll all be excited to spend time with people you don’t get to see very often, you should definitely make a pretty photo booth backdrop that people can snap lots of pics in front of to take memories of the day home!!

I love this one (below), but you can make something by hanging streamers or lights from trees too!

You got this Denise!! I want to hear all about how the party comes out! And let me know if you have any more questions!

XOXO,
    Kate