Reply To: SUMMER BUCKETLIST?!

Home Forums Adventures in DIYing SUMMER BUCKETLIST?! Reply To: SUMMER BUCKETLIST?!

Janice Nyam
Participant

Hi KATE!

Wow! I envy your list ๐Ÿ˜, stealing some of them btw ๐Ÿ˜‰

i can’t wait for more OMG WE’RE COMING OVER’s! Can we recommend some youtubers ????

Oh and I have the medicine for your historioporosis (lack of historical fiction) ! OUTLANDER is what you’ve been craving! It’s a book turned TV show. So feel free to start with what feels right in the moment ๐Ÿค— I’m kind of known on the streets as the TV therapist! Trust me, OUTLANDER is the cure! It’s on the starz channel.

I watched the first episode of Vikings and enjoyed it very much. I just never got around to continue the show. But now, it on my summer watchlist! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ I’ll give Black sails a shot as well!!

I’m currentlyย watching WAYWARD PINES S1 and the 8th episode gave me the oh damn chills and I can’t wait to jump back in! Also, CONTAINMENT is my favorite show at the moment! This weeks episode was the most entertaining , suspenseful, scary, emotional episode I’ve seen in a while!! So sad it wasn’t renewed for a second season ๐Ÿ™

You should so sell some of your stuff on poshmark!

So glad that you now have your own studio! I almost cried when I found out! We’ve come so far and it’s so cool that we get to experience it with you!

See Hamilton? I wish I would sell my limbs for a ticket. Are you in the market for some ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ย But I hope you find tickets!

My number one thing on my summer bucket list is to

1. Establish and keep growing my photography business & YouTube channel!

I’m positive you’ll accomplish all the things in your list and even more!

#splendidjanie ๐Ÿ™‚