Reply To: Stumped inspo

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Stumped inspo Reply To: Stumped inspo

Hi Phoebe,

I totally agree with the nice ideas of Spandana. I really like your colors, reminds me to a beach/summer theme! Don´t know if I would add another colour, except from gold/rose gold/silver (something shiny & glittery ^^) because you have a huge selection of blue an pink tones. However your colour ideas are, it looks nice if your main colours show up three differnet times on your decoration accents 🙂

Just a tipp to add. If you are a little like me – and you love to change your arrangements of decoration through the seasons^^: by keeping the walls in neutral colours you have more possibilities that new color palettes on accessoires will fit in, too. Play with different patterns and materials like ropes, wood, shiny steel and of course plants, pillows, blankets, lamps, frames & carpets to bring in difference 😉 for that boho style maybe you can use these towels (pics for inspo below) maybe hanging on a wall or the ceiling…

Hope you will get more inspo 🙂

(@spandana: Love that you say that you learn from Mr. Kates videos, I do it just like that! And for this thank you Kate for taking us with you, while planing and buying all the stuff – helps so much staying creative!!!!! and as you can see, now a lot of us want to help aswell 🙂 )