Reply To: I don't know what to do!!!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate I don't know what to do!!! Reply To: I don't know what to do!!!

Spandana Vajrala
Participant

Hello Little Mister,

I’m already imagining your room as a place with lots of vintage vibes. I guess chalkboards are a thing nowadays. They are functional and customizable, which is great! I can’t wait to hear Kate’s tips on this. But I do have some initial thoughts. Hope you find them helpful. 

Since Halloween is close by, have you thought of creating a nice cozy corner in your room with some DIY pumpkins, spooky skulls, fall leaves, candles etc? Since chalk board has that perfect black color, you can use it as the background, draw some spiders, place a netted fabric and create a Halloween corner. Because #whynot? You can keep changing the theme for every season.

Another idea could be using it near your study/work area. You can do some DIY there too, by placing some serial lights along the border, tassels, hang pictures, write weird stuff, make a to-do corner etc. It will just be you.

You can place a tall plant in a corner and hang the chalk board vertically beside the plant, write some beautiful quotes. Here are some pictures I found online, that might help you get some inspiration. Let us know what you did!

Xo’s

Spandana