Reply To: Decorating My First (TINY) Apartment

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Decorating My First (TINY) Apartment Reply To: Decorating My First (TINY) Apartment

Mr. Kate
Keymaster

Hey Kayla!

Thanks for reaching out, glad we could brighten your days! Great floor plan and¬†mood boards!! I’m so impressed!!

I notice that all of your¬†inspiration photos have white walls, which can be a way to mesh the spaces ‚ÄĒ with all white walls, then bringing colored accents in through pillows, wall art, shelf¬†and table accessories in the¬†living¬†room and kitchen. Even though you think you’re working with two distinct different styles, they’re actually friendly! The clean and bright style complements¬†the more boho vibes. Try working some of the bright colors into the boho space in either accents or in lighter, more washed out tones to create a relationship between the two spaces!

A good example is the living room of our lovely contributor, Natalie! She created a beautiful, eclectic bohemian space. I especially love her aqua chaise as an example of getting those colors into a boho room. Good luck let us know how it comes out!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team