Advertising strategies for a new boutique

Home Forums Adventures in DIYing Advertising strategies for a new boutique

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Daren Fields
    Participant

Hey,

Currently, I’m running a boutique specialized for women’s formals and casuals in Calgary. I’m planning to extend the services to Edmonton, where the shop would have a strong customer base. My uncle will look after the affairs in Edmonton. We have already rented a new building to start the new venture. The business registration procedures were completed last week. Last day, we had a discussion regarding the various advertising strategies for popularizing our entry. We were confused whether to approach an advertising agency for marketing our services. Later on, we came to know about street-level marketing which promotes services in an unconventional way in public places. While browsing the internet, we realized that even big companies are using it for their product promotion purpose with a tremendous productivity. I came across certain shops offering street advertising services. Guys, help me find a few more. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated! Thank you all in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.