Any home renovation ideas?

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Any home renovation ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Henna Banks
    Participant

My husband and I are in the middle of major remodelling our house and now we are stuck in a dilemma. There are some French doors in the home and my hubby recommends to replace them with a sliding patio door. Does anyone here know anything about the renovation or interior designing?

I was hoping to know how easy it would be to do this and how much money would it need? Already I’m struggling for money. What if I go with used or second-hand doors? My husband hates that and he suggested a windows and doors manufacturers near Canterbury for good and cheap windows. What should I do now? Any ideas?

Yupteal
      Participant

I had an idea to get a simple chandelier and some fake flowers onto some vines, then hang those from the chandelier.

Henna Banks
        Participant

Do you have a pic?

Brooke Zimet
          Participant

French Doors are Amazing! What is your reason for the switch? Post a picture and we can offer better advice! Lots of stuff out there!

-Brooklyn

Carol Ruiz
            Participant

Go with the trendy design furniture set. They always give a unique look.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Carol Ruiz.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.