Bathroom redo

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bathroom redo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Talita Moolman
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kate

We are redoing the Master bathroom for my mom and dad. We have this terracotta and beige tiles in the bathroom on the floor and shower wall that we cannot replace. I want to put more life into this terracotta bathroom that is kindof smothering. Storage is a little problem as it it not very big.

This is the view of the bathroom from the door. Behind the shower is a small basin, with no storage underneath. The small cabinet on the left hand side will be replaced with a laundry hamper.

Bailey Atkinson
      Participant

I don’t know if this is helpful, or something you’re interested in! But, I’ve read lots of articles about people painting their bathroom tile to revive it. They make a specific kind of paint for it, I’m going to try it out in my master bathroom. Search pinterest, and you’re sure to find it. If I were you i’d paint the tile white, and then hang a curtain that has a bold blue and white pattern. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.