Bathroom Update

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Bathroom Update

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Linda Aponte
    Participant

Hi, Mr. Kate! We have own our condo for 5 years now and are finally looking into making a few changes to give our home some style. Two of the big project we are stumped on if renovating our powder room to a full bathroom and updating our stairs to give them some style. We don’t even now on where to begin?!

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Linda!

Thanks for posting!! I have some experience with bathroom makeovers, as recent as our master bathroom renovation in OMG We Bought A House! You can follow the process from the beginning of season 3, or just scope the final result for inspiration! If you’re looking for more decoration inspiration, I have a video about making over a bathroom into a relaxing oasis!! It’s full of tips and ways to make your bathroom lush and complete.

As far as the stairs — that isn’t an area that typically has a ton of ground space, so I would focus on the walls. A gallery wall that goes diagonal with the direction of the stairs could be really interesting! Check out these ideas for different types of frame arrangements to find what is best for you!

Good luck with your space!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.