Blank Boring Wall

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Blank Boring Wall

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jahnavi Shah
    Participant

Hey Mr Kate,
      I have this white and plain wall in my room and I wanted to do something cool with it. My style is a mix of Bohemian, tumblr as well as minimalistic. But I am so confused what to do with it. I don’t really want to put a bunch of frames in a collage. So I thought of a Neon sign on marble wallpaper. But the size of the wall is very weird; it is not really big so that many elements can fit in and its not that small that only one element can do the job. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Jahnavi!

Thanks for posting! I love the marble wallpaper and neon sign idea! That’s exactly what we had going on in Alisha Marie’s bedroom! I don’t think it would be too busy for that space, if you kept the neon sign on the simpler/ more minimal side. We DIY-ed the one in Alisha’s room, so that could always be an option so you can create one that fits the space perfectly.

A simpler option would be to just paint the wall and put a neon sign over it. If you’re feeling like something a little different, the half-painted wall technique we used in Patrick’s place could bring a really interesting visual element here without over-complicating.

Hope this helps! Best of luck!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.