COLOR CRISIS!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate COLOR CRISIS!

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by jk.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jk
    Participant

Dear Mr. Kate,

I am 12 years old and I am getting my own room soon. I like light and neutral colours but my bed is dark wood. What should I do?

I have planned out the room but I am bad at filling spaces and I put everything in corners or on the walls. After I have placed the furniture, I still have a giant section of blank space! What should I do?

Thank you everyone!

-Lima Bean

Andrea Snoek
      Participant

Hi Jiya,

I know I’m not MrKate but maybe I can help.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dark wood furniture bedroom

I googled Dark Wood Furniture Bedroom in google and this is one of the images I found. It shows that a soft light colour as this very light purpleish shade really works. White also works and even very soft blues and greens. Maybe if you google it, you’ll find some inspiration!

And for the floorplan, maybe you can attach a little drawing of your floorplan. If it is a big space I would suggest putting an ottoman or a little soft bench there, So you can sit on it and use it when trying on shoes. But Maybe you don’t need any more furniture, as not everything has to be pushed against the wall!

I hope I was of some help.

jk
        Participant

m

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.