Creative block!

Home Forums Adventures in DIYing Creative block!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant

Mr. Kate!

I need your help! ¬†Recently I have been dealing with creative block. I am such a creative person and I love to do things that take involvement and ¬†creativeness. ¬†But as time goes on, I find it harder and harder to think of things to do especially when I’m told that I have to make a certain thing . ¬†I have a art project due next Friday for marine biology but I have no idea what to do and I feel like I can’t think of any ideas. ¬†And there are so many requirements and things that need to be involved in it because it is being entered into a international contest. ¬†The main concept for this artwork is ocean pollution and help display awareness of how much ocean pollution has accumulated the population. ¬†And another catch is that we have to use actual trash. I was thinking of making a clay sculpture of a wave and covered that with trash to resemble the wave. ¬†But I am not sure how to get started and I have a week to get it done. ¬†I hope you can help me figure something out!

xo, Kaeli

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.